Peragro Versutia

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Definitions; It can happen easily

Everybody is searching for a certain definition or meaning of a word sometimes. Google offers a solution for this kind of information need. Actually, I know it quite a while, but I think it’s nice to mention it on my weblog. For my school task (I’m about to graduate) I wanted to know, what the definition is of “CMS”, short for Content Management System. I typed the following search query in Google: "definition CMS". At the top of the search results list, a distinctive link appeared which pointed to several definitions. Quite handy, I must say. It’s important to track the source of the definition because not every source has the same level of reliability. If there aren’t any definitions in your desired language available, you can choose a different language (English, Dutch, German, and French).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home