Peragro Versutia

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blogger trusts me again!

Peragro Versutia is reviewed by an employer of Google and they don’t consider me as a spammer anymore, according to the following text which I received in my mailbox:

"Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam." (Email contact, Blogger Support)

I’m happy that I can post my messages in a regular way once again. Likewise I hope that Peragro Versutia will be quickly included again in Google’s index. Because what is a website which is not findable in the most used search engine of the world?

1 Comments:

  • Oh oh,
    Had Blogger geen vertrouwen in je?
    Vanaf nu kun je dus mooi doorgaan met je blog.
    Veel succes!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home