Peragro Versutia

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Google Calendar; Google’s new toy

While I was surfing the World Wide Web, my attention was called to a new service delivered by Google: “Google Calendar”. I couldn’t help, to have an overall look at it.

I encountered that people can add multiple calendars. This means that you can have a particular calendar for your sport club, school or for your housekeeping work. You can share these calendars with other people, where you can define the different access rights.

Also there is a possibility to automatically send invitations and commemorations. You can receive these by e-mail or SMS. Besides de earlier-mentioned functionalities, Google Calendar offers more possibilities. However, I haven’t looked at this further to.

The service is still in the béta stage. Therefore, the usefulness of this service still has to be proved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home