Peragro Versutia

Friday, June 09, 2006

A telephone number but no address?

Lately, it has been a little bit quiet on Peragro Versutia. The reason? I was in the last stage of my graduation, which was quite a busy period. I’ve finished it yesterday, which means that I can give myself time again to update my weblog.

A few days ago, a colleague of mine needed some addresses of people. The only thing he knew where their phone numbers. For me it was a challenge to find an information source, where you could search at phone number. In my opinion anywhere on the World Wide Web there must be a search source which meets this need.

And yes, it seems that this search source (only Dutch) exist indeed, but in a very anonymous way. Although it’s an anonymous source, it works fine. Addresses with phone number (and vice-versa) are found in no time. The result: A happy colleague and a happy trainee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home